CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tips On Being A Healthy Ninja

1.Ray can't fit in my doorway!!
2.I work at UPS.
3.1 must study the ways of Nicolas Cage in The Sorcerers Apprentice.
4.Get up,go out,me,and all my friends.Drink up,fall down,and we do it all again!!Just sittin' around,hangin' out this afternoon.
5.Hey,you guys!
6.I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,sayin' AYO,gotta let go.I want to celebrate,and live my life,sayin' AYO,baby let go!
7.I want to be a billionaire,so frickin' bad.Buy all of the things I never had.
8.We're goin' out tonight,to see the southeren lights,take everything we want,drink everything in sight.We're goin' till the world stops turnin' while the world stops turnin' while the we burn it to the ground tonight.
9.All the right friends in all the right places,so yeah,we're going down.
10.Tell me what you want to hear,I'm going to give all my secrets away.
11.I am in misery.
12.Run through the halls screaming.
13.Don't get caught by that nasty pirate...Arrg!
14.Ninja stars are NOT toys.I don't want to remove another 1 from my butt.
15.If you can't spell ninja,then you can't be one.n....i.....j....a....
16.Knowing history is irrelevent.Samurais are from China.

0 comments: