CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Community College So Far

So college started,and there's not a whole lot of homework yet,but then again I'm not taking alot of classes either.I'm only taking about 5 total.1 being required.2 of my teachers are awesome.Espically my intro to psychology teacher who's super funny.My english composition teacher is just super awesome.Then again my college orientation teacher is pretty laid-back as well,and tells awesome stories.It makes me sad because I can't play video games as often anymore,and I have to get used to waking up again,even though only 3 days a week,and not as early as high school.All my classes are pretty much close together too.3 of them are in 1 building on 1 side of campus.(All in 1 day,so at least I don't have to walk from 1 side of campus to the other each class)I at least have a 1 hour break,and then 1 other building on the same day,but the class I have before break has me walking from 1 side of campus to the other side to get to the cafeteria.Then halfway between there is my last class.Tues/Thursday isn't that bad because I get to sleep in another 3 hours,and go to class in the afternoon.At least community college is a little more forgiving then an actual college or university because a D doesn't completly kill your GPA,and you can get your lowest test score erased.This semester should be awesome.

0 comments: